IELTS test centres now open
Following local health authority and government guidance, we have taken steps to reopen our test centres in Ramallah and Gaza.
To do this safely and prevent the spread of Covid-19, health precautions are in place to protect both staff and candidates.
- Self-declaration form: All test takers must sign a declaration form at the entrance of the exams area on test day to declare that they are eligible to attend the test session
- Test takers may not attend the test if: they are under a quarantine, self-quarantine, stay-at-home or medical surveillance order, as specified by the Palestinian Government OR if they have a high temperature, persistent cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms
- Under 18s are recommended to be accompanied by an adult
- Temperature screening will be in place at all test venues
- Social distancing measures must be adhered to – with staff and test takers always two metres apart
- All staff and test takers will be required to use face masks and gloves (provided at the venue)
- New hygiene protocols in place with sanitation stations in every test centre
The health and safety of test takers and test staff is our number one priority. Given the unprecedented nature of this pandemic, the British Council will continue to follow all directives made by the Palestinian Government. Our precautions will be kept under review and we will remain vigilant to the developing situation.
Our test centres are now operating on a limited basis – Find out more and book a test.