Our Facebook House Rules
Welcome to British Council Palestine official Facebook page. The British Council is United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
We thank you for wanting to engage on Facebook with the British Council Palestine and ask that you take time to read these ‘House’ Rules carefully.
British Council Palestine welcomes honest, friendly and open conversation on our Facebook page; however we reserve the right to remove comments or discussion posts which stop this happening.
People who are continually detrimental to others’ enjoyment of this page risk being permanently removed as fans.
We reserve the right to remove comments which:
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others.
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend.
- Could break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity (this includes breach of
- copyright, defamation and contempt of court).
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else.
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses.
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others.
- Are considered to be 'spam' (posts containing the same message posted multiple times).
- Are repeatedly off-topic for the blog, discussion or site to which you are posting about.
British Council Palestine welcomes feedback, both positive and negative, about our programmes and services but please make sure your comments are in line with the above guidelines. Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments about individual Facebook users or people who work for the British Council may be considered harassment. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible.
And our corporate information and policies here.