Book your exam online or at our office and access our free preparation materials today.
When you book an IELTS test with the British Council, you also get included in your test fee:
- Exclusive, free access to our popular online preparation course 'Road to IELTS Last Minute course', which includes 100 interactive activities, 9 video tutorials and two IELTS Academic practice tests for each of the four skills
- Five extra Test Report Forms for free that we send free of charge to institutions you’re applying to (e.g. immigration offices, universities etc.)
Choose how to take your IELTS test and book online
You can take your test at one of our official test centres on paper or on a computer. All you need is a valid identification document and a bank card if you want to pay online.
|IELTS Academic and General Training -on paper or computer||1000 NIS||Book now
|IELTS for UKVI - UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training) - on paper or computer||1000 NIS||Book now
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)||665 NIS||Book now
What you need to book
- Make sure you have a valid ID (passport & Palestinian national ID card /Jerusalem ID card) at hand. Please note you will have to present the same (passport & Palestinian national ID card /Jerusalem ID card) that you use for registration on test day. Different, invalid or expired (passport & Palestinian national ID card /Jerusalem ID card) will not be accepted, and you will not be allowed to sit the test. Please note that candidates under 18 years of age have to supply written consent by a parent or guardian in order to apply for a test place. Please note that IELTS is not recommended for test-takers under the age of 16.
- For IELTS for UKVI, you can apply online (above).
- Pay for your test. You can pay for your test either by cash in one of our offices or via bank transfer or deposit in the Arab Bank.
- Once you have made the payment, please send us the payment receipt with the rest of your registration documents via email.
After you have booked your test
You will receive emails confirming:
- the start time of your test and the venue address
- your Speaking Test date
your access to the free online preparation courses: Road to IELTS Last Minute Version and IELTS Ready: Premium.
More information about the test
Download and read our Information for Candidates, which contains important information about the test format, the question types and the test results.