A UK higher education from home
Not everyone can travel abroad to pursue their ambition of a degree from a UK university.
So we're here to help you earn that highly respected qualification, from Britain’s leading universities, without leaving the country.
We make sure you have a simple and straightforward experience, from the moment you register for the university exam to the day you get your results.
We’ll look after the whole process, from providing the exam venue and professionally trained supervisors to having your exams processed by the exam board.
All you need to do is prepare for your exam and turn up on exam day.
Who we partner with
You can study with several top institutions and take your exams in Palestine. For example, we work with:
- The Open University
- Manchester Business School
- University of London International Programmes
- Edinburgh Business School
- Henley Management College
- University of Leicester
- University of Warwick.
- Heriott Watt University.
How do you register?
It’s easy to register for your university exams.
- First, get in touch with your education institution and register your exam directly with them.
- Once your exam place has been confirmed you should contact us to check possibility and arrangements to accommodate your exam on the required date.
How much will it cost?
Please contact your examination body to check if they have agreement on special price with us and on arrangements of who will settle your examination fees.
If no agreements exists, our fees will be:
- The administration fee is ILS 500. You will have to pay this amount only once per session for any one exam.
- Invigilations fees / paper will be ISL 150.
- The despatch fees to transfer the scripts back to the examining board will be ILS 120, unless the examining institution is covering this fee.