Fly higher with UK professional qualifications
We’re able to give you access to some of the most valuable UK based professional qualifications that will see your career soar. You don’t need to leave the country to get the qualification.
Our staff will make sure you have a simple and straightforward experience, from the moment you register for your professional exam to the day you get your results.
We’ll look after the whole process, from providing the exam venue and professionally trained supervisor to having your exams processed by the exam board.
All you need to do is prepare for your exam and turn up on exam day.
Who we partner with
You can study with several top professional bodies and take your exams in Palestine. Some of the Professional bodies that we work with are:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- College of Estate Management (CEM)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health. (NEBOSH)
How do you register?
It’s really easy to register for your professional exams.
- First, get in touch with your education institution and register your exam directly with them.
- You need to do this at least one month before your exam.
How much does it cost?
Please contact your examination body to check if they have an agreement on a reduced fee with us and on arrangements of who will settle your examination fees.
If no agreements exists:
The fees for ACCA exams are ILS 350 per paper.
Fees for other professional exams:
- The administration fee is ILS 500. You will have to pay this amount only once per session for any one exam.
- Any additional exam will be ISL 100.
- The despatch fees to transfer the scripts back to the examining board will be ILS 120, unless the examining institution is covering this fee.