Sometimes an employer or a university may request verification of your results certificate before offering a job or place. The British Council can verify your IGCSE, International GCSE and A and AS level certificates if required.

Attestation of school certificates issued from recognised UK boards

We stamp School Certificates from recognised UK boards. For certificates that are to be used inside Palestine, you only require British Council Palestine stamp on the relevant certificate.

 For use of these certificates outside Palestine please refer to these steps:

  1. Attestation by British Council in Palestine
  2. Attestation by Ministry of Private Education in Palestine
  3. Attestation by Palestine Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Our fees:

NIS 50 per document (original)

Certifying Statements

For Pearson Edexcel candidates: fill in the online certificate services form. You need to pay online for this service.

Mistakes and changes

Occasionally, a form or certificate may contain incorrect or incomplete information, such as a mistake with the spelling of your name, address, date of birth or other information.

If you are a school student, tell your teacher or school exams co-ordinator as soon as possible about any mistakes. Private candidates must contact their local British Council office immediately. Please note that there is deadline for corrections for each session.