Business, Economics and Finance; Educational Management; Political Sciences and International Relations; Human Rights and Governance; Agriculture; Engineering; Law, Management; Environmental Studies; Water management, Nursing, TSOL, Human Resourses, Economics, Literature, Linguistics, IT, Science programmes, Environmental Sciences and Sustainable Infrastructure, Clean Energy and Conservation Strategies, MA Energy Management, Energy Conservation, Sustainable Energy, ICT, nanotechnologies and energy.
The scholarship covers the following:
- tuition fees
- pre-departure briefing from the British Council
- arrival allowances
- thesis allowances
- a monthly allowance to cover living expenses.
Scholarship does not cover the costs for accompanying family, visa fees, IELTS cost, and Airfare ticket to from the UK.
Applicants must provide the following supporting documents to British Council Palestine within given deadlines:
- completed copies of HESPAL application form (including details of 2 academic referees)
- certified Proof of Palestinian nationality and Palestinian Territories residency
- nomination letter from Palestinian university
- proof of employment at university
- proof of academic / work record – i.e. Transcript translated into English including grades for each year of study of bachelor’s degree and certified copies of masters degree and degree certificates;
- IELTS certificate 6.5 and above
- signed contract between scholar and their university declaring that they will return to Palestine to their university on completion of masters degree after 12 months
- signed release form from scholar permitting the UK HEI to provide British Council and scholar’s home institution with reports from their academic advisor.
Essex, SOAS, London School of Economics Studies (LSE),Sussex Kings College London , Oxford Brookes, Newcastle, Lincoln, Nottingham, St Mary’s St Mary's University Twickenham, Queen Mary University of London, Edinburgh, Birmingham Masters, Newman University in Birmingham, Birmingham City, Warwick (2 scholarships), Westminster, Roehampton, University of Cumbria, University of Winchester, Leeds Trinity, University of Glasgow , Dundee University, Bristol University, Hope Liverpool and York St. John University.
Al-Azhar University, University of Bethlehem, Birzeit University, Islamic University of Gaza, An-Najah National University, Hebron, University of Hebron, Al Quds Open University, Al Quds University, Jerusalem, American Arab University in Jenin, Palestine Ahliya University, Palestine Technical University Kadoorie, Palestine Polytechnic University, Hebron and The University College of Applied Sciences.