Through higher education, young citizens gain a wider understanding of both their country and the world around them.
By introducing our globally-recognised Internationalising Higher Education programme to Occupied Palestinian Territories, we are now linked with Palestinian and governmental bodies as well as partners in the UK.
This has helped us develop our expertise in the areas of:
- Quality assurance
- Academic research
- Employability and career development
- Leadership and management.
As part of this programme we aim to:
- Develop graduates with intrapreneurial and entrepreneurial employability skills and attributes for the 21st Century
- Support the development of medical education programme in Family Medicine
- Work with the Ministry of Higher Education and UK partners on strategy and policy development
- Work with concerned stakeholders and UK partners on strategy and policy development
- Encourage employers to be engaged in Higher Education to develop employability
The programme has opened doors for us to showcase our expertise internationally and increase the number of partnerships, networking and capacity building opportunities.
We’ve recently had the opportunity to Work in partnership with University of Salford, University of South Wales, Coventry University and six participating Palestinian Higher Education Institutions to develop policy frameworks, pedagogical practices and the wider supporting student engagement structures towards embedding entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial skills and abilities in students, which are appropriate for sustained success in the 21st century global graduate market place.
The focus is to facilitate the development of practice in three areas of day-to-day business:
- Applied strategy policy and process
- Staff Development, Teaching and Learning Strategies
- Wider student engagement