Registering for a course at the British Council is easy.
Follow these steps:
Contact our English language centres for information about courses and level testing.
- For Speak English courses, there is a written test and interview which takes around 90 minutes and costs 60 NIS.
- For kids and teens, there is a short written test and interview which takes around 60 minutes and costs 50 NIS.
- For companies and organisations, please contact us directly to discuss your needs with our team.
Visit our English language centres to take your level test.
At the end of the level test you will find out your English language level.
We will then help you choose the most suitable course so you can register and pay.
About the level test
The level test for Speak English (adults) consists of three main steps:A short written test (15 minutes)
- A grammar, vocabulary and reading test (30 or 40 minutes)
- An interview with a teacher (5-10 minutes). The teacher will test your speaking, look at your written test results, and give you an overall level.